Iconic HK parking lot view comes to an end
Hong Kong bids farewell to an iconic lookout view of Temple Street, as the Yau Ma Tei parking lot closed on Nov 1. The storied vantage point from the parking lot overlooking the street has been etched into the city's pop culture for decades. Check out this video to learn more.
- China's investment in water conservancy hits new high in 2020
- HKSAR gov't strongly objects to US commission report
- Event on education in the post-pandemic era to be held
- Macao SAR gov't refutes US commission report
- China sends new naval fleet on escort mission
- 247 test positive in second round of Shijiazhuang's citywide screening for COVID-19